[Iaude] CBET 4963: V1405 CASSIOPEIAE

quai at eps.harvard.edu quai at eps.harvard.edu
Tue May 11 14:33:25 EDT 2021

                                                  Electronic Telegram No. 4963
Central Bureau for Astronomical Telegrams
Mailing address:  Hoffman Lab 209; Harvard University;
 20 Oxford St.; Cambridge, MA  02138; U.S.A.
e-mail:  cbatiau at eps.harvard.edu (alternate cbat at iau.org)
URL http://www.cbat.eps.harvard.edu/index.html
Prepared using the Tamkin Foundation Computer Network

V1405 CASSIOPEIAE
     [Editor's note:  this text replaces that on CBET 4962.]
     Further to CBET 4945, this nova has continued to brighten, according
to the AAVSO.  M. Reszelski, Szamotuly, Poland, estimated V1405 Cas to be
at visual mag 5.3 on May 9.878 UT.
     I. Perez-Garcia, C. Perez del Pulgar, A. Reina Terol, I. Carrasco, and
A. Castellon, Universidad de Malaga; and A. Claret, M. D. Caballero-Garcia,
E. Fernandez-Garcia, F. Rendon, and A. J. Castro-Tirado, Instituto de
Astrofisica de Andalucia, CSIC, report on pre-discovery imaging of this nova's
field with the BOOTES-1A wide-field camera system at Huelva, Spain, providing
the following unfiltered magnitudes for V1405 Cas:  Mar. 3.16 UT, [15.4; Mar.
15.86, 13.2.
     Corrigendum.  On CBET 4945, title, FOR  V1405 CASSIOPEAIE  READ  V1405
CASSIOPEIAE

NOTE: These 'Central Bureau Electronic Telegrams' are sometimes
      superseded by text appearing later in the printed IAU Circulars.

                         (C) Copyright 2021 CBAT
2021 May 11                      (CBET 4963)              Daniel W. E. Green