- Address: Réservations par internet seulement
- Email: infoSPAMFILTER@spaceobs.com
- Phone: +56 (55) 2 566 278
- Cellphone: +56 (9) 5217 3959 - No Whatsapp
- Website: www.spaceobs.com
The impossibility to observe through large telescope is the reason why public observatories exists, able to give you a global vision of the austral sky, and images of good quality through smaller telescopes, all this with pedagogical explanations in order for you to understand what astronomy is all about.
To our knowledge, there are 4 public observatories in Chile : The Mamalluca observatory, the Andacollo observatory both of them in the second region near La Serena, the Cerro Chaman Observatory in the region of Santa Cruz (south of Santiago) and our own observatory in San Pedro.